Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fix Mozzila Firefox Crashes




During this week I have a problem on my Mozilla Firefox 6. My browser is damage indicated by the message dialog indicating the form of crashes and the Firefox having a problems.
I was try to restart firefox & Windows and restarting again many times but the problem still appear.
I use System Mechanic & Registry Mechanic to solving it but the problem is persists.
After sharing with my colleagues, finally I have a quite easy solution :) If you are have the same problem is crashes on your Mozzila browser, you can try my tips



You need go to the windows registry by typing the word "regedit" in the Start menu and then select Run menu. 
After Registry window has opened, go to the registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Passlogix\Extensions\AccessManager\MozHO\molten\{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}.

In a "{ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}" key name create a new key by tapping Menus Edit > New > Key. After new key has been created then rename it as "4.0". And in key 4.0 create new string value with name = "Filename" and fill data value with = "" (double quotes).



 
  
Viola, finally Firefox will be running normal again.

No comments:

Post a Comment